The Egyptian Hall within the Museum is a night time world of wonder and is the setting for the all new adventures of TOMBS, the boy from the box.
Ideal for young children ages 4 - 7 years, the TOMBS! Series of short stories follows the adventures of Tombs, the mummy boy, as he meets new friends and has learning experiences in the magical museum.
Tombs! Reading Order
1. Tombs! The Boy From The Box
2. Tombs! The No-Naming Name Nonsense
3. Tombs! The Box-Bed Bafflement
4. Tombs! The Seemingly Silly Shadow Standoff
5. Tombs! The Cat That Could Talk Back
6. Tombs! To Get Back To The Start, Start At Your Back